Friday, February 20, 2009

Column: You old dog, you!


When I saw this beautiful dog, Stump, on the Today show, I was hooked. Moreover, I was compelled to devote an entire column to him in today's Morgan Hill Times/GilroyDispatch/Holister Freelance.


Stump is the good news. The "bad" news is due to budget cuts my column is going to run every other week rather than every week - although I'm saying "bad" because it IS kind of nice to have that "other" week off rather than fretting about getting a column written. At any rate, "Stump" was a darned good subject in my opinion and I think his winning the Westminster speaks to a much larger subject - that you ain't old until you act like it! For the complete column, check it out right here: http://www.mushroom-city-memoirs-the-column.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment