Friday, November 13, 2009

Ok, the above illustration MAY BE a little overdone, but this morning "between 11am & 12noon" when I made my mandatory call regarding Jury Duty (see post below) I heard the following good news: "Jurors for the week of November 9 through 13 that are not assigned to a courtroom are now released (****RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!****) from jury duty. Thank you for your service to the court this week." Well, Court, THANK YOU - not to mention - Yipee, Hallelujah, Hip-Hip-Hooray, etc. etc. etc.

Of course you know what happened next. I got to wondering...what kind of interesting members of the public that I will never have the opportunity to meet make up the jury that I might have served upon? What didn't I learn by not being called to serve on this jury? What horizons will never broaden because I failed to be summoned. Oh me, oh my, what might have been...


No comments:

Post a Comment