Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Medicare New Year!

 HAPPY NEW YEAR! ....and HELLO there, little neglected blog...

A New Years Resolution: (and I must say, I don't make them often because, frankly, who NEEDS all that failure?!).
But I am rather missing my blog because all of the pictures throughout the year (not to mention recollections of events) get kind of lost on Facebook. Although I do have a complaint here in Blog Land, which is WHY is it so bloomin' hard to type on the blogosphere??? Seems I am forever skipping a letter here and there, but OK, that's what SPELLCHECK is for, right? Right!

So seeing how it is the 2nd day of the brand new year, (and the "OFFICIAL" holiday for working folks...), I am therefore checking in. All present and accounted for. And the biggie for all two days of the brand new year is - yep, the photo above tells it all. No more giant health care premiums although Medicare isn't exactly free. But I'm not complaining. It's one of those overlooked benefits about getting just a wee bit older. And that's the whole idea, right?

Promise of things to come: 2011 in pictures. My yearly calendar contained no less than 90 images, so we must have been busy last year. And it was a challenge holding it to 90. 2012 looks to be a great year - with Gracie, Emily and Charlie becoming more fun by the day - and with a brand new baby on the way. I'm getting all of these tender feelings toward the little one already. Being a grandparent is definitely the gift of a benevolent God!




No comments:

Post a Comment